Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome Diane from Illinois!

What a great day. We have another friend joining our group!
Welcome to Diane Kapetanic from Illinois.
Diane is also a knitter and has a blog called Studio Knits that shows all of her beautiful works. It's been a while since she has posted on her blog, but wants to get back into the swing of things soon.
I asked Diane to share a little bit about herself so we could get to know her better and this is what she wrote:
I'm just returning to quilting after a few years off working away from home. I now have the luxury of time and have fallen in love with my sewing again. I'm a retired grandma of ten who lives on a small farm in central Illinois. I'm an avid gardener, raise chickens & ducks, and a few head of cattle. I think this spring will see a few little piglets joining our menagerie. Oh, and I dream of owning a long arm quilting machine every single evening lately. Sigh! At least I can see it in my dreams.
Welcome Diane!