Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally I've started....

Finally I've started my Star Crazy-quilt. I've been looking forward to that for a long time. The fabrics are all labelled and sorted. They've even got their own basket :o)

All of  the long, white borders have been cut, marked and placed in a plasticbag - I thought, for a little while.... I was happy, for a couple of minutes, it went so smoothly and quick ( I don't like this part very much), until I realised I have just cut half of the borders :o/ Well well, the rest will have to wait for a couple of days. I was quite surprised that the width of one of the borders were just 1 1/4", thats not much! I checked it over and over, so I think it must be right. Please let me know if I have misunderstood.

In stead I started to cut the parts for the blocks, that's much more fun! So now I'm ready for the sewing machine tomorrow. I think I will manage to be finished before next months patterns will be available next week.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!