Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello from OOOOklahoma

Greetings from Oklahoma.  My name is Kathy (aka Kclily) and I am joining in on the BOM fun.  I am currently also working on the 2009 BOM Stars for a New Day so this should keep me busy.

I have a blog Empty Nest Gardens and Quilts and you can find it here  I have put one post on my blog about the Star Crazy Quilt.   My fabrics are red, white and black.


I have been a member of The Quilt Show for a little more than a year now.  I met Alex Anderson in Houston in 2008.  She pulled me over and showed me the 2009 BOM and inspired me to make it.  My user name at The Quilt Show is Kclily.

I look forward to getting to know each of you.  Thank you Nedra for putting this all together and thank you Jackie for telling me about Nedra. 
Until next time,