Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Current Status on The BOM

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself, if you don't know me already. My name is Jackie and I have been blogging now for about 2.5 years. You can click here to visit me at my blog. I love quilting with a passion and am very glad to be part of this group of quilters making this phenomenal quilt.

It will be so inspirational to me to see all the different versions that will be made over the next 12 months. I am actually going to make 2. You can read a little more about that here and here. One of my readers said that I am not crazy just ambitious. I like that word better.


The above picture shows where I am currently at in the process of this quilt. All my HST's are done. I just have to de-paper them then join them to make the blocks. So far, I am having tons of fun. I love HST's!!

So here is to a successful year of Star Crazy piecers! Thank you Nedra for making this blog so that we all can be inspired and show our progress!

Until Next Time...