Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Blog is Up and Running!

Hi Ladies: Our blog is now up and running! I picked the title name as a suggestion from Rae Ann. She felt this would be a great place to start a "log" of our progress as we work this year on our quilt.

Here is a picture you can use for a button for your sidebar. Make sure to add the link http://starcrazylog.blogspot.com/
For those of us who have blogs, may I suggest that you do a post about our new web site? It's early enough in the year to add more friends, and they will most likely hear about our site from you.
I am double posting about my progress on Star Crazy. I have already copied three of my previous posts about the BOM. (I just learned how to copy from one blogger account to another, so if you have any questions, please e-mail me.)
Thank you again for joining me in this venture. I am having fun already!