Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome Ann T. from Utah!

Welcome to Ann Topham from Pleasant Grove, Utah!
Ann is cousins with Deana Jennings and Felicity Evan, and heard about our group through family conversations. How fun that they can all make Star Crazy together. Watching each other's progress should be a great motivator.
Ann has been a member of The Quilt Show, and on the member blogs and goes by the screen name "AnnTop". She contributes to the writing of a family blog with her cousins.
This is what Ann shared with us so we can get to know her a little better:
I am part of the Dreamworthy Quilts blog that Deana sent you.
I recently retired as an RN, after working 32 years in the same hospital.
I have 5 children and 11 grandchildren, ranging in age from 11 months to 17 years. 5 girls & 6 boys,
I have been quilting since I was a teenager, but seriously for the past 4-5 years. Most of my work has been baby quilts, but now I am branching out to bigger and more complicated projects. Besides our family group of quilters, I belong to a group from the hospital.
Thanks,
Ann