Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yaaayyyy - finished!!!!

I almost dont believe it, but I have finished the Star Crazy quilt! I have been working with the borders for the last few days, but it took a bit longer than I thought. Especially the HST-borders..... It has been an fun BOM to make, but I have to admit that sometimes I had some trouble with my motivation. So I have to thank all of my sweet co-quilters here in the group (especially Nedra who organised it all!!), you have really given me the kick in the a... that I needed, and I kind of thought that I wouldn't disappoint you by dropping out . The quilt is rather big ( a least for me it is...), so I appreciated the help from my two sweet girls at the photoshoot!

This is definitely the largest quilt I have made, and I have been working with it for a year. And Im very satisfied and proud with the result. I think it deserves to be quiltet by someone who has way more experience than me.... I have a pretty good idea of a couple in the US I could have used, but are a bit more uncertain about someone in Norway (isn't that odd????). So I have to do some searching.... I will post a picture when its quilted aswell.


Wishing you a wonderful day! I will place the quilt on my bed and admire it all evening :o)