Saturday, January 22, 2011

Finished!


After 12 days of off and on sewing I managed to get the quilt top put together. It looks like it isn't flat but I just couldn't crawl around good enough on the floor to straighten it all out. When I go to quilt group at the end of the week I will see if I can get a couple people to hold it up and I will try to get a better photo then. If I could do it again I would change some of the light color stars darker but there you go it is done and it isn't going to be changed :) It has been fun working on this quilt with all of you ladies and I will keep checking back to see the other quilts as they are finished.

The quilt will be put in a zipper plastic bag along with the fabric strips for the binding and I will get it quilted when I can but this makes 3 large quilts waiting in line and I am only about 1/4 of the way done with the queen size quilt on my frame. At this rate this quilt won't be quilted for another 2 years!