Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome Elisabeth From Sweden

We have a new member who has joined us.
Welcome to Elisabeth Ostlund from Sweden!
We have been communicating back and forth for the last few weeks, and I am so impressed with Elisabeth's efforts.
She is a new quilter, and wants very much to make Star Crazy.
She had questions about how to gather fabric and color plan.
She has never had a blog, and has contacted a friend who is teaching her how to do a post.
She is writing in a language that is not her own.
That is a lot to learn all at one time!
Thank you Elisabeth for all the time and effort you are putting forth. We hope being part of Star Crazy Log will just be the beginning of a new world where you will not only learn how to quilt and blog, but you will also make friends all over the world.
Let's all do our best to make Elisabeth feel welcome.

I asked Elisabeth to share a little bit about herself. She wrote:
I live in Sweden with my husband and children. Three of four children
living at home. We run agriculture and forestry and have a few cows. When
I have time on my own, I would sit at the sewing machine and sew. I love
sewing, quilting and see that I create an object.
A good friend help me make the blog. Thanks to her! I have started to pick
fabrics that I want to operate in this project. I will do my best to post
it on the blog :-)


Nedra