Wednesday, May 5, 2010

pattern mix up

I started to make my stars today for May and found that in the pattern cutting instructions two pieces were left out. She does not list using the background fabric to cut a piece that is 3" x 4 1/2" for the Shoo Fly Star inside Star. Also not listed to cut from the background fabric is a piece 4 1/2" x 6" for the inside of the Feathered Star hst's . Check your measurements to make sure as I am writing this after I already made them and forgot to write down for sure when I figured out they were missing. Both of these missing pieces go with the paper piecing pieces.

Hope this helps anyone that is searching their pieces wondering where they went to! Now if they are listed somewhere tell me where as I didn't see them.

I have the two stars done and now I am off in the morning for a visit with mom and family will be back on Monday to get started on the hst's and the irish chain block. :)
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/