Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome Joanne From California!

Hi Ladies:
We have a new member that has joined our group! Welcome to Joanne from San Diego, California.
Joanne recently wrote me and asked if it was too late to join, and I said "Of course not!" Even though we are about 1/3rd of the way through, I think she can catch up, don't you?
I asked Joanne a little bit about herself and she wrote:
My name is Joanne from Lavender Fields Etc and am new to blog-land ... I started in February. I used to be an avid quilter but have been away for about 5 yrs and am trying to find my way back. I have always loved star quilts and I keep revisiting your site.
I look forward to seeing the blocks that Joanne will be making. This really is a fun quilt to work on. I'm already excited to see what May's blocks will look like.