Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome Darcene Kendall from Kansas!

We have another new member joining our ranks. Isn't this wonderful?
Welcome Darcene Kendall from Kansas!
Darcene shared a little bit about herself:
I have been quilting for about four years now and I have plenty of time to devote to quilting. I am self-employed in addition to working part-time. I work as a pharmacist. I have four grown children and five grand-children. I am a full time servant to three cats and three dogs....my empty nest is not at all empty.

When Darcene made a request to join our group, I asked if she was a member of The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims, she replied:
Yes, I am a member of TQS(a star charter member in fact) and I have been downloading and saving the files for Star Crazy......so, this will be just the push I need to get started on it....thanks for letting my join in the fun with the rest of you....

There is still plenty of time to catch up with the blocks that have been released the last 4 months.
I am looking forward to getting to know Darcene a little bit better through her quilting. Welcome again Darcene!
By the way, how are the rest of you doing with Star Crazy? The May blocks will be released in just another 4 short days.

Nedra