Saturday, March 6, 2010

Progress at Last

After a bout of sciatica that put me out of commission for a few weeks, I have finally managed to get the January blocks finished. I never did find a suitable batik for my background, so I settled on a plain ole white-on-white because I was anxious to get started, and I'm just fine with it.

I've completed the two star blocks for February and hope to have that installment done by the end of the weekend; then I'll be all caught up.

I just love seeing everyone's blocks coming together, and I love seeing all the different color combinations. These will all be beautiful!