It has been a long, long time since I started this quilt back when the group began in January 2010. I finished the top in January 2011 but I had another quilt on my hand quilting frame so I couldn't start quilting it until December of 2011. I just took it off the frame the other day and got the binding on it. I added an extra border around the quilt as I had wanted it larger than it was. Mine finishes in at 95 x 95 inches after I washed and dried it. I love the crinkly antique look of a quilt. This quilt took me about 260 hours of work - 132 hours of that was the quilting - the piecing took almost as long as the quilting did!!