Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Storm and Quilting is a Good Thing

On Tuesday Oklahoma received 12 inches of snow.  For us, who rarely receive snow, this is a big deal.  So guess what?  I had an excuse to stay in and finish my Star Crazy Quilt...woohoo!!
I had to lay it on the carpet and stand on a ladder to get a picture of the entire quilt.

Here it is laying on the queen size bed in our guest room.  I am going to hire someone to machine quilt it.  The quilt will end up on this bed.  I will be redecorating the room, painting the walls, new curtains, new bed skirt, etc using this quilt as my design inspiration. 

Ladies, I have enjoyed the year.  I have made many new friends through this blog.  Thank you again Nedra for coordinating this.  I will be close by waiting to see more finished quilts.
Kathy